Be a Bloom Nepal Student
Be a part of the school that's futuristic, teaches empathy, and provides an environment for fostering each child's special area of interest.
- We usually take admission for students from grades 1 to 8 in Lalitpur campus and PG to 8 in Itahari Campus. If you are going to be in any of those grades in the upcoming school year, fill out the admission form below!
- We meet online or at Bloom Nepal School for your Entrance Exam. (don’t be nervous, we’ve got sample questions below :)
- We review your Exam (this is pretty quick; usually < 24 hrs), and set a meeting with your parent and you and consider your admission based on the entrance exam, extra-curricular involvement, and interpersonal qualities.
- You're a Bloom Nepal student now. Yayy!
- The examination may be conducted online/in-person.
- You need to take the examination yourself; any help by third person isn't allowed.
- Subjects covered in exam vary by grade. See sample questions below.
- Entrace exam is just one part of the holistic application process. It is a major by not the only determining factor for admission.
- Come prepared, but don’t be nervous.
- Make sure you practice the sample questions.
KickStart your Journey to Bloom
Loading Admission Status